Tim Cook appeared at the WSJD Live conference earlier today. Here are the interesting tidbits:
- Apple Pay activated over one million credit cards in its first 72 hours
- On Apple Watch, Tim Cook said, "We think people are going to use it so much you will end up charging it daily."
- Apple stopped making the iPod Classic because it couldn’t get the parts anymore.
- Tim Cook reiterated Apple's stance on privacy, stating that Apple is not in the business to collect customers' data. “We’ll leave that to others.”
- He also reiterated Apple's interest in TV. Once again stating that the current TV experience is like “living in the 1970s."
You can find the full recap on WSJ's site here.