A few Apple Watch tidbits:
- The Apple Sport Watch comes with 3 pieces that make bands in 2 sizes, not 2 full bands - TechCrunch
- I assume that's the same for the steel Apple Watch with sport band
- By the way, the sport bands for the Sport and Watch collections are different. The connector uses the appropriate metal to match the watch - per Matthew Panzarino
- The demo models at Apple Stores have 'the port' - per Will Hains
- Has anyone confirmed if shipping models will have that port?
- Apple Watch can use known Wi-Fi networks even when your phone is completely dead, turned off, or absent - Yahoo Tech
- To take a screenshot, press the crown and side button simultaneously - per David Pogue
- Out-of-warranty service fees start at $229 and battery replacement is a flat $79 - MacRumors
- AppleCare+ for Apple Watch is priced at $49/$69/$1500 for Sport/Watch/Edition - MacRumors
- This is what the in-store try on experience looks like - Joel Housman
- But don't be overly influenced by how the appointment influenced Joel's choice. Try on appointments influenced others differently. It truly is Apple's most personal device yet.
Many models sold out within minutes. All Apple Watch models sold out within hours. And most models now show as available in June or later.